- Reputable Offshore Company
- Tour of Duty
- Leave ratio (Vacation)
- Joining date
- Crew nationality
Position: Area Construction Manager
Role & Responsibilities: The Area Construction Manager reports to the Project Construction Manager. He is responsible for all construction activities. His objective is to deliver the works up to Provisional Turn Over, i.e. including pre-commissioning.
His main duties are:
- To ensure that the project safety regulations are applied in his area in order to maintain an accident-free environment.
- To support the project Control team for the update of the execution budget and of the construction schedule.
- To propose solutions to cope with procurement delays and to reduce execution costs.
- To apply the project quality standards and to minimize the corrections and rework due to non-compliance with the specifications.
- To supervise the fabrication of pipe racks and modular buildings executed in subcontractor yards.
- To supervise the installation of modules and equipment (including heavy lifting up to 1200tons).
- To supervise the hook-up activities (sub-contracted).
- To coordinate with the Field Engineering Team for the resolution of all technical issues raised in the field.
- To organize the team and ensure the selection and mobilization of the resources in line with the project resource scheduling.
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience in Oil & Gas projects.
- Track record of completed projects in plants and/or offshore production facilities.
- Experience to work in contractor’s organization.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to lead by example especially for the dissemination of the best safety practices.